ABOUT THE CLUB
The Warragul Club derived from one of Warragul's oldest institutions the Athenaeum and library located in Queen Street, Warragul on a site granted by the Government.
The building included a hall, reading room and library. Concerts, dances, banquets and smoke nights were frequent at the club each week.
Billiards was introduced and the first table was purchased in 1901. The club flourished over the years with extensions and increased membership. It moved to the present location at Victoria street in the early 50s.
By this time five inner clubs had formed; billiards , angling, carpet bowls, darts and golf. The club has gone through some major renovations in the past years to give our members a modern and exciting venue with lots to offer. We now have a heated and cooled outdoor comfortable smoking area. The entertainment, dining and function facilities are now second to none and it is a thriving place with entertainment every week.
We have one of the biggest dance floors in Gippsland.
The club's membership base has steadily grown over the years to over 5000 people.
The Warragul Club is located at 55 - 57 Victoria Street in Warragul.
OUR EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS
OUR COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Brendon Van Eyk